We are seeking a reliable and experienced restaurant supervisor with excellent attention to detail to join our Caboose family.
In this position, you will play a key role in managing all aspects of the restaurant business. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to guests and motivate staff to ensure excellent customer service. Exceptional management skills and a strong understanding of customer service are essential in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all restaurant operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service
- Maintain quality control
- Oversee Health and Hygiene Standards
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Attend weekly staff management meetings
- A Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene Qualification
- Significant work experience in management and the hospitality industry
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
- Ability to use restaurant management software
- Strong leadership skills
- Decisive and critical thinker
front of house/bar staff
At Caboose we want to create a warm and friendly welcoming atmosphere to all our guests. We are looking for individuals with excellent communication and customer service skills to ensure our customers have an exceptional dining experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve and present food and drinks quickly and efficiently
- Assist in keeping the bar, front of house area and facilities clean and tidy
- Keeping up to date with new products and promotions at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures and ensure licensing laws are followed
Please Note: You must be 18+ years old for Bar Staff and 16+ years old for front of house staff
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV AND A COVERING LETTER* TO INFO@CABOOSEBLYTH.CO.UK
WORKING FOR US
Caboose are a very ambitious company and have invested heavily in the creation of a unique dining experience in arguable one of the best settings in the region. We have exciting plans for the future and have already started developing a fantastic events space to add to the restaurant. The restaurant itself has just had a major refurbishment and our ethos is to focus on simple dishes, done well; nothing gimmicky, just honest flavours, locally sourced produce and plenty of attention to detail.
- Competitive rates of pay
- A share of gratuity payments
- 28 days annual holiday
- Staff discount
- Company Pension
- A chance to do something great
Caboose is located on the Blyth Quayside, only 30 minutes from Newcastle City centre, 15 minutes from the A19, and 10 minutes from Tynemouth / Whitley bay.
*Covering Letter should include details of experience, specialist skills (e.g Barista) and outline your reasons for wanting to be a part of the Caboose family.